This Saturday be sure to drop by the website to see debut author Yvette Phillips share her children’s book, The Tale of Princess Alicia.
© Kathryn T. Hall and Creative Touches Celebrations 2018 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kathryn T. Hall and Creative Touches Celebrations with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. Day With Your Children
- 7 Days of Blogmas
- Author Interview With Mattye Crowley
- Author Interviews
- Celebrating Black History Month by Blogging
- Diversity in Children's Literature
- Easter Brunch
- How to Establish Your Author Platform
- Interview With Author Yvette Phillips
- Multicultural Children’s Book Day
- Preparing A Book Launch
- Top 10 Songs Sung By Black Artists
- Tween Valentine’s Day Party
- Valentine's Day
- Versatile Blogger Award
- What Are Blogmas?