Versatile Blogger Award
My blog, KathrynTHall.com was noticed and nominated by Michelle https://twitter.com/aquarius_garden from Garden of Aquarius https://gardenofaquarius.com/ and I am so excited to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!
This is my first nomination. It is a true honor and a pleasure to be noticed for my work as a blogger just starting out. Thank you Michelle! Please follow her at https://gardenofaquarius.com/ her website A Practical Urban Homested is full of blogs with great information on recipes, gardening how to stay organized and more!
Award Rules and Information
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Say 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- 7 facts about me
7 Facts About ME
- I love to do arts & crafts.
- I am a total book worm.
- I have two children. My daughter is in college and my son is in elementary school.
- I am an advocate for individuals with autism. I was introduced to the world of autism through our experiences of having my son diagnosed with autism when he was a very small child.
- I am a wonderful cook. If you want some good soul food and delicious desserts look no further.
- In another life I used to work in an all males prison as a cognitive behavioral substance abuse counselor.
- I love to dance.
Here are my 15 nominations. Please go to their websites and explore their blogs. They all deserve some recognition.
- Deandra from The Black Princess Diaries https://blackprincessdiaries.wordpress.com/
- Nadine from Body Up Boss Up https://www.bodyupbossup.com/bubusquad/
- Jess from Just Call Me Jess https://callherjess.wordpress.com/
- Cindy Magee from Simple Steps For Living http://simplestepsforlivinglife.com/
- Monique from Simply Robotix https://www.simplyrobotix.com/
- Lani from Lani On Life https://lanionlife.com/
- Sydney Rose from Her Unusual Journey http://herunusualjourney.com/
- Miranda from Inspiring Thru Positively https://inspiringthrupositivity.com/
- Amy Lou from Chronical Sunflower http://www.chronicalsunflower.co.uk/
- Naomi NaKashima from Help Me Naomi https://helpmenaomi.com/blog/
- Janae Ballard from BallardJanae https://ballardjanae.com/
- Cindy from Cindy Goes Beyond https://cindygoesbeyond.com/home/
- Jess from J. Elle https://authorjelle.com/
- Geneva from Geneva’s Evolution https://gsp002gp.wixsite.com/evolution
- Derron E. Short from DERRON E. SHORT: Writing About Life, Pain, & Wisdom